Forget what self-proclaimed experts tell you about marketing and sales. Most efforts are scatter gunned with no way to verify the results let alone justify the investment in time alone.
- Social Media selling is noise to most prospects.
- E-Mail marketing is misaligned with sales objectives.
- Trade show marketing consists of tired table dressings and static signage with unremarkable giveaways.
- In-person sales calls lack effective leave behinds.
A branded booklet with REAL content that your prospects need — instead of marketing hyperbole — makes an outstanding alternative.
How many of these ideas can you use?
- Brand the booklet with your logo
- Explain your offering with two interior pages
- Use as a leave behind on client visits
- Pre-market trade show and seminar appearances
- Grab attention for those lonely trade tables
- Generate online leads
- License for customized campaign
A single prospect turned client as a result of these branded booklets can make this a smart and effective marketing technique.
How do you start?
I have three booklets available for your branding and many more in the pipeline. The content is based on my 30 years of experience moving data centers including material excerpted from the book “What Everybody Ought To Know Before Moving A Data Center.”
This example from “The Executive Quick Guide To Data Center Moving,” illustrates your branding options.
I can also customize content for your campaigns.
Make some initial decisions:
- Marketing Objective?
Let’s have a conversation today about working together to improve your sales and marketing.
Blaine Berger | firstname.lastname@example.org | 303-500-6511