My new book, is available Now on Amazon in paperback. Use the Gumroad link for the online version.
- Paperback: 220 pages
- Publisher: Team One Horse; 1 edition (July 31, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1940631009
- ISBN-13: 978-1940631004
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Buy Now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1940631009
- Buy Now on Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/prodcuts/ybln
Why Get This Book?
Singing from the same song sheet is impossible if the choir can’t read the notes or even the words. But who has the time to educate everyone on a complex project like a data center move?
- – jump starts project managers who want to understand the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) category foundations
- – informs Executives about their budget process and cost model
- – warns Stakeholders to get Governance right
- – slices the Gordian Knot of decision paralysis
- – arms Human Resources to recognize key contributors versus the lazy, blanket recognition that demoralizes technical staff
Author Bio – Blaine Berger
Blaine Berger is an inventor, an electrical engineer, and an entrepreneur of 17 years. His previous 13-year career at IBM included programming, architecture, consulting, and business development.
“There has to be a better way to bake lessons learned into lessons remembered! That’s my goal for this book.”
You can connect with Blaine on LinkedIn, Google+, or via e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Do you want a high return on your giveaway investment?
Consider that most giveaways consist of the same, tired and ineffective merchandise. Apparel, water bottles, sticky notes, and keychains are just a few items that bore prospects. Your message fades quickly with boredom.
A great book is different. Why? Because your firm captures that important Top Of Mind immediately.
And the best part? A book has an indefinite shelf life that your marketing can leverage. No t-shirt can stand up to that kind of ROI!
In addition to the limited time offer of free inclusion in the book’s Services Directory, consider these High Impact, Long Lasting prospect giveaway ideas for your prospects and existing customers:
- Electronic Book Delivery — Deliver a copy of the book using your existing online methods.
- Physical Book Delivery — Order printed books to hand personally to your clients and prospects.
- Your Brand, Your Message — Several options exist to include your marketing copy, logo, and links in the Promotional section of the book.
Perfect for tradeshows, seminars, and prospect meetings.
Do you want a high impact, long lasting giveaway for your data center product or service?
Contact me today! Let’s start with a conversation — email@example.com
Need More Ideas? See 7 Killer Marketing Ideas.
Need Bulk Quantities? Submit a Bulk Order Request
Market Your Products and Services using my book
Is your company part of the data center ecosystem? Then you know standing out in a crowd is critical. If you’re nimble, can cut through your organization’s coefficient of drag, and really understand how to market your product and services with books, then e-mail me right now.
A conversation is the quickest way to jump on this limited opportunity to be included as a promotional sponsor of my book.
Hurry to enjoy the launch publicity!
P.S. Exclusive Bonus: For a Limited Time, inclusion in the Book’s Services Directory is complimentary for a term of one year.